Why this Roblox error code 400
how to fix roblox error code 400
1.Reset IP configuration
- Go to the Search bar and click type cmd.
- Command prompt right-click Run as an administrator click.
- After Yes click to open its command prompt.
- Below is the command following copy and paste to press enter.
netsh winsock reset
- After trying to Roblox open to play the game.
2. Change the DNS address
Press the win+x key and click the Run to open it.
After typing the command ncpa. cpl and ok click.
Now open it for the Network connection tab.
Then right-click on your connecting network adapter.
Select the Properties.
Find Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) by clicking on it.
Below click Properties and select Use the following DNS server Addresses.
Given the use of this value DNS server:
Preferred DNS server: 22.214.171.124
Alternate DNS server: 126.96.36.199
Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52
Alternate DNS server: 184.108.40.206 Press OK and close the All tab.
3.Allow apps windows defender firewall
- Type “Windows Defender Firewall” in the Windows search bar and select the windows defender firewal.
- Click on Allow an App or Feature Through Windows Defender Firewall.
- In the left panel of the Firewall settings window, click on the option labeled Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Click on “Change Settings” (Administrator Permission May Be Required):
- If prompted for administrator permission, click on Change settings to modify the firewall settings.
- Scroll through the list of apps and features until you find “Roblox.” If it’s not listed, click the “Allow another app…” button and browse for the Payday 3 executable file.
- Click the “Browse” button and navigate to the folder where Roblox is installed
- Select the “roblox” file and click “Open.”
- In the same row as “Roblox ,” make sure both the “Private” and “Public” checkboxes are checked.
- This allows Roblox to communicate on both private and public networks.
- Click “OK” to Save Changes.