ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON CRASH
Fires of Rubicon is the highly anticipated installment in the popular Armored Core vi fires of rubicon series developed by From Software. Known for its captivating gameplay and immersive storyline, Armored Core VI takes players on an exhilarating journey through a dystopian future where giant mechs known as Armored Cores dominate the battlefield. However, amidst the excitement and anticipation, some players have encountered an issue with their gameplay controller not working properly.
How to fix ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON CRASH:
1.C++ update and install
- Go to the official Microsoft Visual Studio website: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/
- Click on the “Download Visual Studio” button
- This will download the Visual Studio Installer.
2. advanced system custom size
Go to the Search bar and click here.
- Type “About system” in the search bar and open the system
- In the System window, click on the “Advanced system settings“
- This will open the System Properties dialog box.
- In the System Properties dialog, under the “Advanced” tab.
- Click on the “Settings” button in the Performance section.
- This will open the Performance Options dialog.
- In the Performance Options dialog, go to the “Advanced” tab.
- Under the “Virtual memory” section, click on the “Change…” button.
- Select the drive for which you want to set the custom page size.
- Choose the option “Custom size”.
Initial Size (in MB): RAM size * 1024 = value
Maximum Size (also in MB): Below the Same value
Click on the “Set” button, and then click “OK” to apply the changes.
3. Run as administrator and Change High Dpi Settings
- You’re selected for Desktop showing ARMORED CORE VI Software.
- After Right click on the Mouse.
- Then Select the Properties click.
- Now, Show the top panel in Compatibility.
- After below you select the Compatibility Mode
- Next, Choose the option Windows 8.
- Below Choose this option.
✅Disable full-screen optimizations
✅Run this program as an Administrator
- After Apply button click the ok click.
4. Update the Graphics driver
- Press “win+x” after clicking on Device Manager.
- Now open it then find Display Adapter click.
- Then Right-click to Update driver select.
- Now update the graphics driver.
Reinstall Graphics card
- AMD Official Website:https://www.amd.com/en/support
- Nvidia Graphics driver:https://www.nvidia.com/download/index.aspx
5. Verify Game ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON Files :
If you’re using a platform like Steam, use its built-in function to verify the integrity of the game files. Corrupted files can lead to crashes.
6. Restart System
- Press the start menu and click here.
- Now the power key icon here.
- After showing the Restart click.
Visit the official website or forums for “Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon” to see if other players are experiencing similar issues and if there are any official solutions or patches provided by the developers.